You are looking forward to getting a digital marketing job. Maybe you also got an invitation from a few companies to attend interviews. Writing an appropriate digital marketing resume will be your prime concern. Let me help you a little with the resume. There are some keywords to use in resume to get a digital marketer job.
Adding these keywords will give the employers a clear picture of what you are capable of. Moreover, you will also know where you are standing when it comes to skills sets.
In this article, we are going to sort out the keywords based on the digital marketing skills that you may have or experienced in.
These skills will ally with the job roles that fall under the skills.
Digital Marketing Skills and Keywords to Mention in Resume
Content Marketing / Writing / Copyediting, important among keywords to use in resume to get a digital marketer job
Do you have a flair for writing research-based content and shrinking huge data into a few words? And specifically producing content that sells?
Then you can enter into the role of content marketing. What keywords will you mention in your resume to apply for a job in content marketing?
You can use use the following keywords to highlight your content marketing skills,
- Engaging content
- Unique target audience
- Blog posts
- Brand awareness
- Lead magnets
- Social media updates
- White papers
- Webpages and landing pages
- Yoast SEO
- Quality content
- Customer testimonials
- Mentioning technical skills around video, audio, and digital content creation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The above keywords are more valuable among keywords to use in resume to get a digital marketer job.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is the vehicle of digital marketing. To put it straight, digital marketing is dead without SEO. Your skills in SEO adds great value to your resume. Keywords to incorporate while you mention your SEO skills are,
- Online presence
- Search Engine Result Page (SERP)
- Organic search
- On page
- Technical SEO
- Local SEO
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Online Brand/Reputation Management
SEO related keywords are vital among keywords to use in resume to get a digital marketer job.
Social Media Marketing, prime among keywords to use in resume to get a digital marketer job
Your skills to understand and develop loyal customers through social media is a valuable talent. Keywords to mention in resume to get a digital marketer job are,
- Social media marketing campaigns and strategies
- Brand consistency
- Marketing insights
- Social media presence
- Social media platforms
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Content positioning
- Right audience
- Right content
- Industry leaders and influencers
- Brand awareness
- Needs and pain points of the target audience
- Budget planning
- Marketing insights on customers
- Researching and monitoring of competitors
The above-mentioned keywords form to gain key social media positions like social media managers, etc…. Moreover, they are popular among keywords to use in resume to get a digital marketer job.
Digital Marketing Manager / Executive
This job role involves the following skills that can be mentioned as skills on your resume.
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Plan and manage social media platforms
- Preparing accurate reports
- Improve marketing results
- Identify the latest trends and technologies
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media
- Launch optimized online adverts
- Be involved in SEO efforts
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails
- Creative ideas for content marketing
- Improve user experience
- Digital marketing efforts like email marketing campaigns and using a variety of web analytics tools
- Media agencies and vendors
Email Marketing, potent among keywords to use in resume to get a digital marketer job
Marketing through effective emails is a great boon in digital marketing. Some of the skills you can mention as keywords in your resume are,
- Email automation at each stage of the funnel
- Headlines and hooks
- Click-through rates
- Open rates
- Email schedules
- Campaign assets
- Email marketing campaigns
This is also an important job title in digital marketing. Some of the keywords you should mention in your resume related to website development are,
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Structuring Test or Beta Digital Marketing Initiatives
- Website Testing
- Website Responsiveness
Let us move on to look at other skill-based keywords to use in resume to get a digital marketer job.
Other Relevant Digital Marketing Skills related Keywords to Mention in your Resume
It will be good even if you add your digital marketing work experience skills and keywords in the cover letter. If you feel, you lack experience writing resumes, you can always approach a good CV writing service.
Let us conclude by looking at other key skills you can add as keywords in your resume,
- Google Ads
- Google Adsense
- Customer Segmentation
- Soft Skills
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Decision Making
- Thriving in a Results Driven Role
- Time Management
- Omnichannel Marketing
- Moz Pro
- PPC Bidding
Best Wishes To Ace In Your Digital Marketing Interview!